The FOSG Award
This is the official FOSG award. The FOSG School was found 2017 by two international successfull photographers, who wanted to share their passion and wisdom with people who are interested in photography. For the purpose of motivation and because competition is good for creativity they found this photo competition which is about to grow very fast and should give people the chance to earn some credits and even some real prizes!
The international judges will review all pictures without knowing who sent them. This will ensure the necessary objectivity of the judges. The finalists will be published on our social media channels and the prizes for the winners will be sent.
Category 2nd and 3rd place:
a Fine-Art Print of their picture
Size: DIN A2 (594mm x 420mm)
on Hahnemühle Gloss Baryt
It's worth CHF 35.–
How it works
31. Oktober 2017
Finalists will be published
until 6th of November
Winners will be announced
on the 11th of November
After that, we will contact you if you are a winner to send you the prize. If you'll receive a fine art print, we will ask for a high resolution image (No cash payout of the corresponding sum may be claimed for prints).
Prints will only be sent to the following countries:
EU, UK, CH, LI
You can submit images for the following categories:
Black and white Portrait
You can take part in any category but with a maximum of four images per category.
JOIN THE COMPETITION NOW!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the EU, UK, Switzerland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of FOSG, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via the submission form above. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and image files must have a maximum of 1600px at the longest side and should not be bigger than 3MB. Entrants should include their own name and email address. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to FOSG to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only four entries (pictures) per person and category. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. We preserve the right to reject any picture if it doesn't fit our ideas on morality.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
10. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The FOSG is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
14. Swiss law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss Courts shall prevail.